CCLP1 Voting Lists and Nominations
Quote:

<pre>See the images to see what I mean. (200k each)http://syzygy.webege.com/Grant_Double_Di..._after.jpg</pre>

I can't access syzygy.webege.com. Firefox tries to load the page for a couple minutes, then says the connection was reset.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I nominate Tom's Rise From Your Grave level to be on the whitelist. I wonder why that one is on the blacklist anyway...

And just for the heck of it, I also nominate All Bit Busters Go To Heaven as well.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
50/50 at the end; choosing the wrong path in the top area will cause the teeth to block your path to the exit.
Ok, I'll just put them here like I should have in the first place.

[Image: Grant_Double_Diversion_before.jpg][Image: Grant_Double_Diversion_after.jpg]
Quote:Again one's vote doesn't count for their own level, but I will second those anyways.

I know, that's why I said I only supported people's nominations for it. Slight smile

Toggletank factory may be too complicated for CCLP1 but I honestly would still like it to have a shot at the voting just for the possibility that it could be a hit. Vivid Dream maybe should as well, but IIRC it has one partial post (?) which may make it too complicated.

Also, I guess I will third the nomination for All Bit Busters, even though I still think it might be too difficult but it certainly deserves a chance in the voting for now.
As one of the main testers for both ArchieP1 and TS0, I can elaborate on why some of those levels werent included. I'll also comment on my set's levels:

ArchieP1:

86: Exert Force - Slide delay. 'Nuff said.

117: Again and Again - The complexness of this level was the main issue for this one. It took me, an experienced player, a while to solve this, so a beginner might easily get stuck.

BHLS1Lynx:

I did update this set btw to fix the problems, but there are still a couple issues I guess.

62: Toggled 3 - It's an okay level I guess, but it was kind of one of those levels I made hastily, so I'm not sure.

92: Security Maze - Sure, this level is fine. I did fix this already also. I wouldnt mind seeing this level in CCLP1 voting, but I can't vote for my own levels Slight frown

138: There and Back again - I made this level to be kinda confusing and hard, so I wouldn't put this into CCLP1.

TS0:

3: Tree of Life: This level got kind of monotonous for me, as it's just the same stuff over and over again. I also die a lot in the level, which made it less fun.

7: Spring - This level would actually be pretty hard to figure out blind. It also has some shenaniganistic parts (the sokoban), so thats why I left it out.

10: Excommunicated - To be completely honest, I don't know why this level isn't in. I must have been high when entering that level... It's a good level, and not bad for a later level in CCLP1.

Ergo, I second Syzygy's vote for TS0 Level 10.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Ah, thank you Ben. I think I need to differentiate between CCLP1 and 4 and rethink my nominations. I posted based on the levels I enjoyed most from the list. Any of the harder levels may work in the last 30 or so levels in the set, from my point of view.

I think I've played too many levels. Flushed

Steven
Excommunicated is already on the whitelist. Trust me, if it weren't, I would have already yelled about it.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Copied from original post on the newsgroup:

The following are levels I'd like to nominate from the blacklist:

ArchieP1:

Lvl 59: PUSH TO ACTIVATE

Lvl 77: BUG COLLECTING; Busted: toggle room unnecessary
I think the bust has been fixed.

Lvl 99: FLOCK OF BLOCK; Unequal/busted: block can be flicked at end in MS
I don't think it's that big of a deal. But if this was fixed I would definitely nominate this one.

Lvl 104: TEMPLE OF NO KEY
I Heart this level. Good level 144 candidate.

Lvl 117: AGAIN AND AGAIN
I was going to vote for this one for CCLP1
---
Lvl 112: OUT OF THE FRYING PAN
This level is in the limbo list. I don't know what the issue is since there is no description in the spreadsheet, but I would definitely like to see this in the whitelist.

DanielB-Lynx:

Lvl 14: BLUESTREAK

Lvl 20: MYSTERY WALL

Lvl 57: SMOKESCREEN

Lvl 71: AIM
A level I've loved since I was a kid. Needs more time though.

Lvl 74: A STACK OF THE CLONES
Another classic. Needs to be untimed though.

Lvl 76: ORIENT EXPRESS
---
Level 75; GLINT: Unequal/busted: block slapping eliminates guesswork in Lynx
This level is in the limbo list but desperately deserves to be in the whitelist. Favorite level from the set and I was going to vote for it. If the guesswork you're talking about is the hot blocks towards the end, I would suggest eliminating the fire under the blocks, removing the guesswork completely. I'm guessing that Tyler would be the one to make this change as Daniel B. isn't really active anymore and he gave Tyler permission to change his levels to reach official levelset eligibility. Correct me if I'm wrong.

JBLP1:

Lvl 61: A Study in Pink

Lvl 75: Spin Cycle

Lvl 96: Bulge

TS0:

Lvl 1: Kinetic Aesthetic

Lvl 3: Tree of Life

Lvl 4: Different Barriers

Lvl 6: It Only Gets Worse

Lvl 7: Spring

Lvl 8: Dig for Fire

Lvl 15: Metal Harbor

Lvl 20: The Haunted Blocks

Lvl 21: Propaganda

Lvl 38: Mindless Self Indulgence

TS1:

Lvl 11: Blockorama

Lvl 15: Key Puzzle

Lvl 34: Succession

Lvl 35: Judgement
If only one level from this set makes it into CCLP1, it should be this one. And it's on the blacklist... Of course it is.

~Bowman
~Bowman
Geez, some are downright boring or just too hard...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow