April 2013 - Create Competition
Do chips and walls count as gray? Because chips are mandatory... and gray is definitely not my favorite color.
You can set the chip counter to 25 but have no chips in the entire level, if i understand the rules correctly.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
But yeah for the shades of grey, it is a pretty good question actually.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:You can set the chip counter to 25 but have no chips in the entire level, if i understand the rules correctly.

Then you obviously don't understand the rules at all. I stated they MUST be in the level. If you don't have any chips in the level, it gets DQ'ed instantly. Just so you're aware.

Quote:Do chips and walls count as gray? Because chips are mandatory... and gray is definitely not my favorite color.

Chips, thin walls, recessed walls, appearing walls, and sockets don't count as a color. If you do want to use gray though, they can be considered. The competition is mainly about aesthetics, I'm not really counting any of those tiles as colors...
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Okay, great. That makes things a LOT easier.
Quote:Then you obviously don't understand the rules at all. I stated they MUST be in the level. If you don't have any chips in the level, it gets DQ'ed instantly. Just so you're aware.

Pardon my intervention, but I fail to see how it's obvious in the first post and in the reply. I think random 8 was trying to understand the rules, his intervention was appropriate. It was mentioned earlier on that it was possible to have extra chips as long as the CHIP COUNT is 25, so by extension his logic was fair. No need to get rude for that, it almost sounded like a threat. Now that it's clear, we can go back and work on our stuff. Thanks for running it, by the way!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Pardon my intervention, but I fail to see how it's obvious in the first post and in the reply. I think random 8 was trying to understand the rules, his intervention was appropriate. It was mentioned earlier on that it was possible to have extra chips as long as the CHIP COUNT is 25, so by extension his logic was fair. No need to get rude for that, it almost sounded like a threat. Now that it's clear, we can go back and work on our stuff. Thanks for running it, by the way!

No problem.

I edited the first post to make it more obvious and clear, by the way.

Apologizes for coming on rude.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

No problem. Slight smile

Quote:edited the first post to make it more obvious and clear, by the way.

And accidentally removing the word "chips" in the process? Tongue
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
LOL my bad Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Good one Tongue
My YouTube Channel