April 2013 - Create Competition
I meant that towards everyone else as well
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I'm sure there will be more entries before the end of the month. Josh, if you don't want to be responsible for judging this competition, just forward all the submissions you receive to cczonenextlevel at gmail dot com and we'll figure something out. Everyone can thus still finish working on their levels without worrying if this competition will ever be brought to a conclusion. Glider
I'm going to submit my level in case you decide to go ahead. If not, that's okay. I'll be sure to participate in the next one. Slight smile

btw, I thought this was a good criteria for a contest, it was difficult, but not too much so, especially for me, since it was my first. I like these; they tend to inspire unusual and unique level designs.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Alright guys here's some news.

First off, I'd like to apologize for the following post -

Quote:I might cancel this create competition actually. I don't really have interest in it anymore.

I was just in a seriously bad mood that day with stress and stuff. I'd rather not get into detail with it, but I am very sorry for taking it out upon the community members who were participating in the competition. I am still judging the competitions and I have all the submissions ready and here for download for you all to play while I gather reviews from my perspective.

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/231-april-2013-create-submissions/

Also, I did decide to make an exception for multiple entries in this competition, however, since I did not notify anyone of this, it won't affect anything against others. The only member to do this was J.B. who submitted 2 levels [levels 3 and 4]. I am going to make the assumption that he wants to go with his first submission for the competition, unless I am told otherwise here. I will still review his second one though for you all.

I should have the reviews ready within a week or so. I am still a bit under the pressure with reality and such, so all I ask for you is to please be patient with me. I will do my best to get the results released when I can. Thank you all and again I apologize for the misunderstanding before.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
joy. Smiley

I only wish I could've come up with a slightly better title...

I didn't even realize you could previously make multiple entries. [And only now I see there's a general competition rules topic here so I'll get reading that.] Fail
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Sounds good, Josh. Thanks for uploading all the levels this quickly!
Color Coordination - I think the red button is miswired...
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
It's not. Slight smile
So the hint is a lie? I managed to clone two blocks in Lynx.

EDIT: Opened it in an editor. The clone button accessible to Chip is connected to both cloners and the cloner above it is connected to both buttons. At least one of these connections is extra.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Oops! That was completely unintentional. The accessible clone button is supposed to connect to the clone machine at the bottom only, which clones a block onto the button that controls the block cloner that can be accessed.