April 2013 - Create Competition
Can anyone participate? Since I’m new to this, I have a lot of questions, sorry. just making sure I understand.

a question about the colors:

do things like tanks and walkers both go in the same category; “blue”?

what do you mean by “combine to colors to make a single color”? sorry, but I don’t understand that at all. [having blue tanks and yellow keys would count as green??]

when does everybody get to see and play the levels? Do we have to wait till the contest ends?
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
I'll go ahead and mention:

Of course you can participate, and we highly encourage everyone to do so Slight smile

Pretty sure we won't go into shades themselves, so it's safe to assume that walkers and tanks belong to simply "blue"

After the winner's decided, we indeed always release the levels, you can also find the levels of the past competitions ― all but March ― in the Downloads section.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
dang, I have a good level idea down but it won't work in Lynx, at least, exactly. I gotta figure out how to make it compatible.

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
for the colors; do teeth count as green or red? (or both?)

I didn't want to give away what colors I'm using but I figured I better make sure about this. Unamused

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:for the colors; do teeth count as green or red? (or both?)

I didn't want to give away what colors I'm using but I figured I better make sure about this. Unamused

Perhaps I should make some sort of list for the colors? Teeth are more on the green side, than red. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Perhaps I should make some sort of list for the colors? Teeth are more on the green side, than red. Slight smile
oh goodie, thank you. Smiley otherwise I would've had to change around a bunch of things. i thought of them as green but noticed the redness when I looked at it.

Personally I think it's kind of half and half, but I'll take it as green because it works for me. Slight smile

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
mmm overall it's decided by your aesthetics, not your appropriate colour count.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'd say teeth should be red because they are in Tile World...
BUZZER.

Quote:Level Requirements:

-Your level can only use up to 3 different colors, going by the MSCC tileset.
My YouTube Channel
lol Rock Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon