April 2013 - Create Competition
I have an amazing idea, though I wonder if I can put it to work. Let's see...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:oh goodie, thank you. Smiley otherwise I would've had to change around a bunch of things. i thought of them as green but noticed the redness when I looked at it.

Personally I think it's kind of half and half, but I'll take it as green because it works for me. Slight smile
okay, I changed my mind and I'm not using teeth, not just because I don't think the color thing is right, though I do have to say I personally think teeth have too much red in them to be considered just green. I'm going with something different anyway, the concept idea I had wasn't working out.

And my level's almost done. Slight smile
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
I agree about the teeth, to be honest...
I might cancel this create competition actually. I don't really have interest in it anymore.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Aww, that's a bummer! What about all the people who have already made levels?
Flareon, It's not April 1st anymore... Tongue
aw, this was my first contest. Can somebody else host it then? I'm really curious to see everyone's levels and stuff.

btw, nobody answered my question about combining colors. I still don't understand what that means. Confused
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
I didn't understand it either, but those are guidelines, like I said. You shoot for aesthetics and everything will be fine.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Aww, that's a bummer! What about all the people who have already made levels?

Well the only entry I have gotten is from random 8. Everyone else who made levels could just use them for their own personal sets I suppose.

Quote:Flareon, It's not April 1st anymore... Tongue

Lol I didn't mean this as a joke.

Quote:aw, this was my first contest. Can somebody else host it then? I'm really curious to see everyone's levels and stuff.

btw, nobody answered my question about combining colors. I still don't understand what that means. Confused

Combined colors like red plus blue make purple, green and yellow make orange, etc... Though if someone is willing to host it over that would be fine just let me know or something.

Quote:I didn't understand it either, but those are guidelines, like I said. You shoot for aesthetics and everything will be fine.

I'm sorry for making this competition hard to understand guys. My apologizes. Slight frown
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
It was not difficult to understand, Josh. I would have worked it out regardless of those details.
My YouTube Channel