ZK1
Updated, 1.47! Just a slight bust fix and a renamed level Slight smile Other than that this might be the last update. Brace yourselves for my second set!
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Updated to 1.48, with only one change Tongue (a sort of bust fix for pedantic lynx.. if anyone seriously plays it lol)

Bronze / Silver / Gold
The set's info has been updated, including some stuff about upcoming sets!

[no gameplay changes. Final version of ZK1 was released 12/17/2012]

Thanks Slight smile

Bronze / Silver / Gold
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/153-zk1/

Earlier this year I decided to re-design all of my levelsets. This version is now complete and available at its original download link.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Thoughts from looking through...

44 (Simplicity at its finest): Unsolvable in Lynx- the trap chip is impossible to return from. In MS, you have to let a fireball deflect off the tank and collide around in order to leave the trap, automatic trap releasing would make this fatal in Lynx. Strangely, it's also impossible to push the block off the force floor ring in Lynx- you'll always just partial post!

45 (Warped): Very clever subversion of typical partial post mechanics.

46 (Elemental): Unsolvable: can't reach the clone buttons.

66 (Pet): Lots of low time limits in this set... and 100 seconds to herd a blob seems quite unforgiving. Now, low time limits are perfectly fine, but this is the first one I think is really pushing it- I played recklessly and had some good luck and had 33 seconds to spare.

91 (Lake of Fire): That is a beautiful maze.

101 (Current): Functionally unsolvable- odds of winning are around 1/20, if not worse. That random force floor is pure evil.

And 106-108 all have a ton of precision required. I get that's what they're going for, but it still might be a bit far Tongue

Anyway, 3 levels that need fixes, everything else looks good from a cursory glance. I'm quite tempted to stream/record a playthrough of this set after those are fixed, even if I will probably regret it on the final decade Tongue
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Quote:66 (Pet): Lots of low time limits in this set... and 100 seconds to herd a blob seems quite unforgiving. Now, low time limits are perfectly fine, but this is the first one I think is really pushing it- I played recklessly and had some good luck and had 33 seconds to spare.

Here's a convo I had with Zane about this:

[11/6/2016 1:09:31 PM] Josh: also nice Pet

[11/6/2016 1:09:35 PM] Josh: with 100 seconds

[11/6/2016 1:10:08 PM] Zane: any more than that and the level is too easy

[11/6/2016 1:10:22 PM] Josh: but it's with a blob Tongue

[11/6/2016 1:10:40 PM] Zane: you only need 3 blocks but i gave you a cloner

[11/6/2016 1:10:48 PM] Josh: well true

One thing I've noticed with Zane's recent levels, especially in both ZK3s, is that he is a fan of low time limits, which is pretty unique when it comes to his designs! This level in particular, I solved with 35 seconds left and while I personally don't think it's the kind of level to have a time limit of 100 (at least I wouldn't have made it that low myself), it is still manageable. That being said, it should only be changed if Zane himself feels the need to do so. Slight smile (if you wanna talk about a very strict time limit, play #105, Colors).

Quote:I'm quite tempted to stream/record a playthrough of this set after those are fixed, even if I will probably regret it on the final decade Tongue

I second this. I thought about doing it myself but I doubt I will.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Thanks for the feedback. I've noticed a few issues that I addressed (if you have the original version, World 1 will already have the sokoban completed.) Other issues I will fix later today. (most are due to last minute designs that I forgot about. I may change a few things in other levels as well.)

As for other things, the random element in Current is intentional and most levels require a large amount of the available time limit to solve.

edit: Set updated to fix two levels and a few minor changes.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:As for other things, the random element in Current is intentional
Can't say I like seeing a level that will randomly kill the player while trying to solve with nothing they can do about it most of the time...

In Lynx, getting a block to go down requires either blocking up and right with the RFF set to left, or pushing a block onto the RFF as the blob is being forced into the wall on the right.

Blindly.

If you want to leave the high chance of random death, that's your choice, but I'd suggest at least equalizing the randomness somewhat between rulesets by opening all blob RFF outputs.
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

IHNN1 | IHNN2

I can edit the level to eliminate the randomness if you would like, but that's what I was going for when I designed it (as skeptical as that may sound). I wanted to include at least one ridiculous level like this for a reason I can't exaclty describe in words. I do not want to make any more levels requiring this much luck in the future in main level packs, though Tongue

(I updated the change for lynx)

Bronze / Silver / Gold
If that's what you were going for then go ahead and leave it in: I wouldn't design anything like that, but it's not my level so it's not my call in the end.

IHNN1 | IHNN2