For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff
Guys, I have an idea for veteran pack! Call it CCHP1! (Chip's Challenge Hardcore Pack 1)
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Oooh that's an interesting idea.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:Guys, I have an idea for veteran pack! Call it CCHP1! (Chip's Challenge Hardcore Pack 1)
There is already a veteran pack. It's called pi.dat. Too bad it doesn't work in Lynx.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:Guys, I have an idea for veteran pack! Call it CCHP1! (Chip's Challenge Hardcore Pack 1)

I think this should be a thing.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I'm glad to see some people like the idea of a set that collects some levels that are too difficult or complex for a normal CCLP. It's a pretty natural idea at this point, I think, as we discussed it in the chat here on CCZ over a year ago. (Much like a beginners' set was discussed right before CCLP3 was released and it was later brought up by other people, initiating CCLP1 Slight smile ) Two of the main things that I remember from that discussion was that we need a good name for it, and it needs to be much smaller than 149 levels. I think the name needs to be something clearly different than "CCLP" and still be descriptive of being both a set of CC levels and a collection of difficult challenges. Depending on the levels included, even as few as 10-15 levels in all would work, and we could then try to produce them on a regular schedule of about once every two years.
Bump
My CCLP4 staff nominations:

Trevor Hedges

Zane Kuecks

Josh Lee

JB Lewis

Tom Patten

Ida Roberthson

Tyler Sontag

Michael Warner

I do not wish to be part of the staff, I just want to submit some levels.

I think CCLP4 should be playable in both Lynx and MS.

I also think that CCLP4 should not be harder than CCLP3. CCLP3 is about as hard as possible without destroying the computer.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:My CCLP4 staff nominations:

Trevor Hedges

Zane Kuecks

Josh Lee

JB Lewis

Tom Patten

Ida Roberthson

Tyler Sontag

Michael Warner

I do not wish to be part of the staff, I just want to submit some levels.

I think CCLP4 should be playable in both Lynx and MS.

I also think that CCLP4 should not be harder than CCLP3. CCLP3 is about as hard as possible without destroying the computer.

I do not want to be on the CCLP4 staff. Sorry to disappoint anyone Tongue

Also, I believe the difficulty of CCLP4 should not be moderated by the staff and should instead be decided by the voters themselves. If the community truly does not want insanely difficult levels, then they can give them poor ratings Slight smile

Edit: While I'm okay with submissions being opened, seriously, wait a bit for the staff to be assembled ("a bit" meaning at least a year). There's no reason to rush this. Let's wait for some more custom levels to be created.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Let's wait for some more custom levels to be created.

It has officially been announced that CCLP4 submissions will be halted until TS2.dat is completed.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Let's wait for some more custom levels to be created.

CCLP4 submissions will not open until someone completes "the end of all time"
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl