CCLP4 Submissions officially closed!
Submissions for CCLP4 are officially closed! With a total of 3,970 levels to consider, we have a lot of work ahead of us and would like to thank you all for your submissions! With submissions closed, this means no new levels can be considered unfortunately. However, this means now is the time for the designers who have submitted to go through the spreadsheet here regularly to check for any notes regarding any issues, if any apply.You can, however, make updates to your levels if they fall under the following criteria:

Incompatible between rulesets
Unsolvable
Busted
Regarding difficulty/low time limits
All of the above

Please note that no major changes that gratefully affect a level are allowed. If any are made, the said level would then become ineligible. Keep in mind as well that while it is not necessary, any fixes to levels within the above criteria would make for stronger candidates, especially the incompatible ones! If you make any updates to your levels, please notify the staff by posting about it here, or on the newsgroup. You can also e-mail your updates to either me at pkmndiamond493 AT live DOT com or Jeffrey Bardon at jbardonjr AT charter DOT net. Please also notify us if you choose not to make any updates.

As of now, a close off date for necessary fixes has not been set so there is no rush to this.

Once again, thanks to everyone who has submitted and keep a look out for future updates! Slight smile

- Josh Lee (CCLP4 Staff)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
All right, so I've taken a look at the spreadsheet and fixed the issues mentioned there.

1: I've linked the button to the trap. While it still isn't necessary, it does make the level slightly easier.
2: I added a blue lock, so the problem should be fixed now.
17: Fixing this issue would probably corrupt the level, so I will leave it unchanged.
19: The bug is not supposed to be needed, it is there to make the level harder. I will leave it there.
24: I am aware of this issue, but it doesn't have a major impact on the level, I will leave it there.
35: Time limit raised from 100 to 150.
45: This is not a bust, this is actually this intended solution. As far as I know, there is no way to hold down all the trap buttons using blocks without stepping on tank buttons.
50: As far as I know, there is no simple way to fix this issue without corrupting the level, so I guess it will have to say.
54: I was sure this had already been fixed. Oh well, I added a thief, so now it should be all right.
67: I replaced a few random force floors with standard force floors, everything should be fine now.

Is there anything else I might have overlooked?
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
I fixed the bugs on Road.
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
I've been working with Scott Feeney to fix the MS compatibility issues in Graue1_LYNX. A fixed version, where levels 9, 62, 63 and 67 are now solvable without busts in both rulesets, has been uploaded here: http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/554-graue1-lynx-cclp4/

According to the compatibility list for CCLP3 voting, this leaves levels 2, 17, 22, 23, 25, 27, 28, 35, 43, 54, 57 and 68 either unsolvable or massively busted in MS. Unfortunately, porting them would require massive redesigning. Level 10 has also been removed from consideration by the creator.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Fixed a bunch of things, except 15 and 26.

A couple side notes:

#17 is not busted. I am aware that only two are required, but I'm not going to require all four since it would be much too cumbersome. Also, I really just liked the way it looked with the recessed walls.

#20 and #25 were bound to have extra blocks since I mainly designed with a focus on aesthetic, so I don't mind having extra blocks.
Queen
I've been asked about what I want to happen with my levels that are marked 'Ineligible: not submitted unless staff or community deems acceptable for consideration'. I only wanted to submit about 25 levels, but included some other levels in the same set and said if someone really likes one of them, they could nominate it to also be in the submissions. Nobody has. That's ok, because there are only a few there that I think are good, and even those might fit better into an other project that will eventually come along. If someone still wants to take a look at the levels and nominate one or two, I won't say it's too late (maybe one of the Case Files, but I don't know which would fit best?), but in a week or so I think it would be ok to remove them all from consideration.

I know this isn't the right place for promotions, but since I just looked at my set I'll say what's on my mind. My personal favorites for CCLP4 from my few submissions are Chip Leak Watermelon
, One for the Money
, Sarcophagus
, A Slapstick Tragedy
, and Bind Mender
. I'm keeping my Thumbs up that some of those make it through Slight smile
So far, Nested Replay and Pentomino Lake have the most support of the included levels. (and everybody loves Bind Mender)

If an 'official' nomination needs to happen then consider my full support behind Pentomino Lake Tongue
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Quote:I've been asked about what I want to happen with my levels that are marked 'Ineligible: not submitted unless staff or community deems acceptable for consideration'. I only wanted to submit about 25 levels, but included some other levels in the same set and said if someone really likes one of them, they could nominate it to also be in the submissions. Nobody has. That's ok, because there are only a few there that I think are good, and even those might fit better into an other project that will eventually come along. If someone still wants to take a look at the levels and nominate one or two, I won't say it's too late (maybe one of the Case Files, but I don't know which would fit best?), but in a week or so I think it would be ok to remove them all from consideration.

I know this isn't the right place for promotions, but since I just looked at my set I'll say what's on my mind. My personal favorites for CCLP4 from my few submissions are Chip Leak Watermelon
, One for the Money
, Sarcophagus
, A Slapstick Tragedy
, and Bind Mender
. I'm keeping my Thumbs up that some of those make it through Slight smile

I particularly liked Safety Case and Hexominos the most of those ineligible marked levels. I liked Pentomino Lake as well but not as much as those two.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
To the tester who found bust on my levels; can you explain in more detail how do you do this "time toggle button presses" in Step Aside Further (GAP_CCLP4 #10), because I can't seem to figure it out to understand what needs to be fixed?
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Teeth only move on certain frames, so the paramecium, if released at the right moment (each time), will be on the middle toggle wall during all of the teeth's moving frames. This means the teeth will never leave the right toggle wall, allowing the yellow lock to be opened early. I don't know the exact timing for it (in Lynx; much easier in MS), but to see it working in theory, try the following setup in MS (either step) and Lynx (even+3: press Shift+O 3 times):

[Click to Show Content]
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam