July 2014 Create Competiton
I hope everyone has been enjoying the amazing CCLP1 for what it has provided over the past 4 months! But it's time for another create comeptition! It's been a while since I've hosted a create competition, and I believe this is the very first one to be held for the month of July.

This month's theme will be going along with summer. Anything involving summer, such as camping, going to the beach, etc. can be used as a level theme in your design! This also includes themes that involve hot places, such as deserts, volcanoes, etc. If you are confused with or have a question about this theme please feel free to ask!

--THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN MAKING YOUR LEVEL--

Level Requirements:

-Your level must be solvable in both MS and Lynx.
-Time limit must be at least over 300 seconds. Untimed levels are allowed.

-Your level must take up the entire map. Borders are always allowed.

-Your level must fit in with the theme of summer or any summer related activities.

-Your level must have at least one partial post necessary to solve the level.

Level Rules:

-Levels already created will not be accepted.

Bonus Points:

These are not necessarily requirements, but they do help improve your level and how they will be judged!

-Puzzles always add to your score! Come up with some clever ones!

-Using 50 wall tiles or less in your level. This doesn't include the border.

-Use all four keys and boots and have them be used in your level.

-Have three partial posts in your level.

-Create a unique way to partial post at least once.

-Have at least two ways to exit, as well as different solutions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to make your level fun and enjoyable! Slight smile

Once you complete your level, send it to me at pkmndiamond493@live.com and I will go through all of them when I can. Be sure to make it clear who you are when sending your level.

-OVERALL RULES-

This competition will come to a close on August 15th by 12:00am in your time zone. I will no longer accept levels at this point when it is this day in my time zone (PDT), and that is when I will start judging them.

If you feel the need to fix anything in your level, please feel free to do so and notify me of the changes, as well as sending me the fixed version. This also won't affect you or your entry in anyway. Just remember in the end only one level will be accepted so choose wisely when the time comes!

If there's something you don't understand, please post in this topic and I or another member will clarify for you.

Thank you everyone and have fun! Slight smile

~Flareon350 Flareon
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
So, I uploaded my entry where I could as July2014cc-geodave.ccl. Also available at http://geodave.webs.com/cc/July2014cc-geodave.ccl.

There are three distinct solutions, and if you look at the pic you'll see a bad version of a beach ball, a martini and a grill.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
You know what? I have an idea, I don't know if I'll be able to wedge it in time though. This might be called a comeback Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Just a reminder to those who plan on entering but haven't yet - only a few days remain!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:Just a reminder to those who plan on entering but haven't yet - only a few days remain!
Did you receive my entry, Josh?
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:Did you receive my entry, Josh?

Yes I did receive it Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Okay this competition has ended so I won't be accepting any more submissions. I'll judge the levels whenever I get the free time to do so. Thanks to everyone who submitted entries in!
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Looking forward to the results, and the levels! I did want to make a level and even had an idea for one, but just did not find the time to build it. Thanks for organizing this in any case Thumbs up
Quote:Okay this competition has ended so I won't be accepting any more submissions. I'll judge the levels whenever I get the free time to do so. Thanks to everyone who submitted entries in!
When will the submitted levels be posted? Even if the results won't be ready for another while, it'd still be nice to see what was created.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/424-july-2014-create-competition-entries/
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects