The CC Zone award suggestions thread
Andrew's Level hasn't really as far as I know, but then again, that set is older than my existence in the community
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Andrew's Level hasn't really as far as I know, but then again, that set is older than my existence in the community

Andrew's levels are well known around the Chip's Challenge community because his levels are usually unforgiving or plain hard (Sometimes impossible too).
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:This comment isn't for Ben specifically - but in general, I think any custom level awards should be implemented only after the level has gained some amount of a reputation in the community.

We need an AARGH award for JA1.dat level 47. B)
I still think there should be a "Best Profile Pic Award" Smiley
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I still think there should be a "Best Profile Pic Award" Smiley

I don't think so, but who knows? Maybe a Create competition will involve Pokemon! Tongue
I got a few Ideas:

-Make a levelset with at least 30 levels, each levels has to include monsters. However, here's the catch: choose a monster (for example: gliders) and in every level, at least 1 glider has to appear, no other monsters appear (and the glider(s) has/have to be effective, as just having them as decoration, or unreachable in each level). Oh, and (probably) no choosing teeth (as everyone will choose it). And blocks count as long as they can crush you somehow.

-Make at least 3 tilesets, 3 INFOWNDs, 3 EXE backrounds, etc. ( at least three of each).

-Tell one of your silly secrets about you (as long as it stays appropriate).

-Make a level (at least medium difficulty with 3 boots, 8 keys, walls, floor, fire, force floor, ice, water, 4 chips, 6 bombs, 3 blocks, 3 paramecias, at least 1 thief, 8 doors, 1 glider, 1 walker, 2 bugs, and strictly nothing else (combination may vary, but should remain challenging).
Wacky suggestions, but I like them!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Would be very hard to track though
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Would be very hard to track though

With so many levelsets out there, it would be difficult. Although the community isn't too big, I think doing this manually would be much harder than usual.
But still way too many awards are at hand right now. There's no real way to distinguish yourself, everyone has more or less the same stuff, so yeah...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow