ZK3: Damnation
Level 33 (In the Nick of Time) can be completed in 6 seconds- the block meant to only be accessible past the socket can be turned around in its room.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Updated. I don't want to spam this thread too much, so in the case of future updates, I should update them relatively quickly.

edit: for some reason, the green key on "Walking on Water" had disappeared, but it should be in the level now.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
That was the only issue I caught on looking through- looks like some fun stuff overall! Slight smile
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
It appears I only have a thread in "Level Discussion" for the first set. Oh well.

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/462-zk3-abandoned/

The renovated verison of "ZK3 Abandoned" (the file name should simply be ZK3A.dat now) is now available. Some levels received major changes, others minor changes, and some not at all. Enjoy.

Let me know if there's any problems with the levels - #40 should be solvable in both rulesets now, but I may have missed some things.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Looks pretty nice! I noticed upon viewing these levels is that It Suits the Purpose (7) has a chip socket but no chips, which makes the diamond shaped room pointless (and the overall solution pretty trivial). Were there suppose to be chips in this level still? Otherwise it looks pretty nice, can't wait to play these Thumbs up

Also, there appears to be a hint with no text in Waterfall (21).
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Thanks, updated.

I also changed the second area in #24 (Mansion).

edit: No clue why or how, but the chip counter on #25 (Swamp) displayed 16 chips. This has been corrected to 8.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Just a heads up: both sets have been updated recently.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
I've recently played this set along with ZK4 and ZK5. Both are nice sets.

This one the Damnation ZK3 version is also good too. Four Years kicked my butt lot though. I understand it is supposed to be an uber difficult level along with A River Runs though It (39) but I felt that playing the level was the "Think Tank" experience from CCLP3. However it is totally up to you if you want to nerf it a little bit.

I also wanted to give feedback for ZK4 and ZK5 but I don't want to create any spoilers. Maybe if there is a separate thread for both sets then I will.
You can use spoiler tags:

Code:
[spoiler]like this.
[/spoiler]

[Click to Show Content]
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Anybody completed Four Years (40), this is a truly difficult level. Any tips?

The section that keeps screwing me up the most is the bee section circling the red key. Slight smile

P.S: Thanks for uploading a video for A River Runs Through It (39). That was another crazy hard level.