The time has come! (CCLP4 levelset submissions officially open!)
I noticed, but I had forgotten to upload the new version.
Queen
I submit Both NewRolfLevels and its evil mirror version, Especially "Many Left". Note in evil mirror version of Power of 4 (or something named like that, forgot name) is broken, few thiefs has to be removed so ice boots is not lost.
I have updated EricS2 with some comp levels, as well as a new level, bringing the total to 30. A couple of the comp levels have been changed a bit (in response to IHNN's comments in the judging).

All these levels are submitted for CCLP4.

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/121-erics2dat/
For CCLP4 purpose, I have uploaded the levels that were edited to be both MS and Lynx compatible (most of my levels are for Lynx). If there's any error, maybe I overlooked them. At any rate, this should make things easier for the tester. Slight smile

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/548-gap-cclp4/
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
I would like to submit my level "Bind Mender
" for CCLP4 consideration. It is found as level #24 in CCZoneJanuary2016CreateLevelsPackagedRanked.dat. Hopefully people will find it short, sweet and interesting, as I have done. Thank you. (for accepting this and all your work on CCLP4!)
Just to inform everyone, submissions remain open until 12:00am Pacific Time, which is my time zone. This means that for most of you submissions will still be open for another 15 hours, which will be on March 1st for some of you. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I've updated my set to 6^2 levels.
Queen
Submitting the following levels for CCLP4:-

KeyboardWielder.dat
3. The Great Train Robbery
101. Delivery Boy
121. In the Line of Fire

eeWeeK.dat
11. Blockade
24. Who Ate My Blue Keys?
27. Out of Circulation
28. Merry Christmas

KWests.dat
1. A Ghost in the Corridors
6. Still
7. Trick or Treat
9. Orientation

- Madhav.
For convenience's sake, I've taken the liberty of compiling KeyboardWielder's submissions into one set, linked below. Not that it's a requirement, but 11 discontinuous levels across 3 sets are much easier to find when they're all together Slight smile

http://www.mediafire.com/download/teasf2...rCCLP4.dat
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
I have contacted Scott Feeney aka "Catatonic Porpoise" (he has Pigeonholed in CCLP3) about CCLP4 submissions and he would be interested in submitting his set, Graue1_LYNX, for CCLP4 consideration. It is a Lynx only set, but he also gave the staff permission to modify them to make them solvable in MS.

Proof:

[Image: zN69yTE.png]
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.