The Let's Play Topic
Great news everybody. I got a brand new laptop for Christmas, which means my LPs will continue! I am currently uploading Episode 11 of lookatthis.dat, and I am going to start my TS0 LP this weekend, considering that I made everybody wait. This is my Christmas present to you guys so stay tuned!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I have decided to make some "Let's Play"s. Here is a link to my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWoYW8RMfSRWoPy-4p24znQ

I have finished playing CCLP2 Lynx, I just have to upload the remaining videos.

I am currently making some JCCLP and TCCLPRejects videos.

There are also a few sets on my waiting list: pi.dat and Jacques.dat

You can send me some requests through PM.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
This isn't exactly something I thought I'd be doing, but the more I thought about it the more I realized that it was an amazing idea and I should totally go through with it.

Ultimate Chip Episode 1. There's no harm in a look back at what I made around 7 years ago to see what I think of it now, and there's even less harm and recording it so I can see later, and even less harm than that in putting it where everyone can see, right? Rolling eyes

I know I'll be going through my entire set, and if the process is fun I might do some other sets, we'll see when we get closer to the end of this one.

Channel is easily accessible from the above link, my sig, or, for the lazy, right here.

edit 6 months later:

I made a second channel for my CCLP3 playthrough videos. I've been streaming through the whole thing and mirroring it in this playlist. So far I'm up to Oily Oily Oxen in just over 8 hours, and it's been pretty fun so far Tongue
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Roundthewheel has started a playthrough of a sort of Chip's Challenge fangame:

Don't mind me, just posting a link to an optimizing LP I started...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...xG5M_DCtj3
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

IHNN1 | IHNN2

I've started recording a blind Let's Play of CCLP4 on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...uUq31lua3Y
Quote:I've started recording a blind Let's Play of CCLP4 on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...uUq31lua3Y

Watched the first part of this and it's a good start I think! Couple of things though:

You kept saying you expect good things out of CCLP4, and that you hope the set isn't afraid to get difficult, and I can assure you there are some difficult levels toward the end. Nothing end game CCLP3-esque but difficult enough to where anybody can enjoy and appreciate it. CCLP4 was never meant to be harder than CCLP3, and if that's what you're hoping for... well you'll just be disappointed. It took us (the staff), quite some time to determine the best difficulty curve with respect to how well levels from voting did.

Also all the criticism towards CCLP1 being too easy... That was kind of the point with that set Tongue I can respect your opinion, but we get it.

Looking forward to more parts. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote: It took us (the staff), quite some time to determine the best difficulty curve with respect to how well levels from voting did.
Literal dozens of hours of discussions on which levels, including literal hours on certain pairs/sets of levels.

Literal dozens of hours later drafting initial level orders, and then I spent another few dozen hours arranging levels further... quite some time feels like an understatement Tongue

IHNN1 | IHNN2

Shhh, they don't need to know the exact amount of time Wink
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Here is my twitch channel:

https://www.twitch.tv/superchipster

I don't always play CC stuff, but I'm trying to find the time in my week to have some regular CC content. Right now, when I do have CC content, I'm trying to beat Ultimate Chip 1.